Use the conference registration system (button above) to make the registration and pay the registration fee.
- If you already have an AMCA conference system account created, use your user information.
- If not, please create a new account by clicking on “Create new account”
- After logging in, click on “+ New registration” to register for the conference and make the payment of the registration fee.
Remote participation / presentation:
The conference is planned as on-site. Nevertheless, registered participants who will finally not be able to attend the conference will be given the option to participate remotely by means of a hybrid event. However, the Local Organizing Committee currently sees the remote participation as a backup rather than an option for registration.
Registration Fees (CZK only)
by May 30, 2022
from May 31, 2022
|Regular fee||11.250 CZK (~ 450 EUR)||15.000 CZK (~ 600 EUR)|
|Student fee||6.250 CZK (~ 250 EUR)||10.000 CZK (~ 400 EUR)|
|On-line participation without a talk||2.500 CZK (~ 100 EUR)||2.500 CZK (~ 100 EUR)|
Regular and Student registration fee entitlements:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Conference materials
- Hardcopy of conference proceedings
- Article submission to conference proceedings
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- Welcome reception
On-line participation without a talk registration fee entitlements:
- live broadcast of the conference, participation in discussion